The term rejuvenation means restoration of youthfulness. Rejuvenation treatment in Kerala aims at refilling the body and mind with a lot of new positive energy. Rejuvenation not only helps you in looking young but also make you living young and youthful. Ancient Acharyas of ayurveda has been explored the hidden secrets of rejuvenating the body and document them since time immemorial for the benefit of mankind. In Ayurveda, Rejuvenation Treatment in Kerala is done by ‘Panchakarma’ and ‘Rasayana chikitsa’.
The term Rasayana is made up of two Sanskrit words ‘Rasa’ and ‘ayana’. The literal meaning of Rasa is the essence of something. Anything ingested into the body in the form of food or medicine is first resynthesized in to ‘Rasa Dathu’ the basic plasma tissue. Ayana means channels or pathways within the body through which the Rasa is transported to all the body tissues for biochemical metamorphosis (Rasakriya).
Rasayana Therapy included head and face massage with medicated oils and creams, body massage with herbal oil or powder, medicated steam bath and administration of internal rejuvenative medicines. This treatment strives to improve physical, mental and more qualities. It prevents old age by restoring youthfulness; improve complexion and the voice, and increases physical strength and immunity. It also strengthens memory and intelligence, gives happiness to one, and helps to lead a life, that is beneficial for the mankind.
Neither any single approach for Rasayana therapy is beneficial for all nor will every one need the same kind of therapy. Our Ayurvedic Resort provide custom made approaches for “Rejuvenation Treatment in Kerala” to suit each individual with the help of qualified and experienced and qualified doctors.
Panchakarma first cleanses the body of impurities and toxins and then Rasayana Chikitsa is applied to restore the youthfulness. Rasayana chikitsa is a very special method in Ayurveda containing various methods of Rejuvenation Treatment in Kerala like:
- Panchakarma: A conventional way of detoxification. It helps to remove toxins, purify blood and tune the body organs so as to achieve perfect health and longetivity.
- Abhyanga: An Ayurvedic oil massage which helps in removing impurities, relieving stress, pacifying vata and kapha and boosting all body parts.
- Udwarthana: In this treatment. Body is massaged after an application of herbal paste on the skin followed by warm steam bath. Udwarthana is a favored treatment for improving blood circulation, reducing join pains, improving muscle tone and others.
- Njavarakizhi: It is a body massage using small linen boluses filled with special kind of cooked rice. The therapy is used for curing rheumatism, neuro muscular diseases and recovery from broken bones as well as rejuvenation of the body.
- Pizhichil: A cloth dipped in warm medicated oil is squeezed over the whole body and gently massaged by the therapists. Pizhichil helps to revive the whole body, heal fractured bones and increase immunity.