Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment in Kerala
Gods own country Ayurvedic resorts provide the best ayurvedic panchakarma treatment in Kerala. Having a decade of experience in providing ayurvedic panchakarma treatments, at gods own country ayurvedic resorts , we analyze each individual followed by proper ayurvedic disease diagnosis and then the treatments are prescribed. We provide the best ayurvedic panchakarma treatment in kerala that is unique to each individual and their body type(dosha), identifying the underlying factors in the ailment.
Panchakarma is a sanskrit word. Pancha means Five and Karma means treatment methods. The aim of ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment is to purify and detoxify the body. It is done for both - Unhealthy person and healthy person. It helps unhealthy person to get rid from many chronic diseases as well as it helps healthy person as preventive treatment to keep physically and mentally fit.
Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma treatment for cleansing the body toxins. Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment balances all Tridosha's (Vata - Ether plus Air, Pitta - Fire plus water and Kapha - Water plus earth).
Ayurveda considers Panchakarma treatment is necessary before the start of any other therapy. The logic being as a cloth needs to be purified or cleanse of dust before it can be imparted a new colour. Similarly the body needs to be purified before it can be imparted new colours of youthfullness, health and vigor etc.
Procedures of Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment in Kerala Includes
Purva karma (Pre Purification Methods)
Purvakarma is done to prepare the body to encourage let go the toxins. It include two main procedures.
- Snehana For external snehana - Abhyanga Massage(Body massage with medicated oil ) is prescribed. And for internal snehana - Snehana ( oral intake of medicated ghee) is prescribed.
- Swedana(Sweating) Swedana is given after abhyanga. Swedana helps in loosening the toxins from the individual.
Pradhana Karma (Main Purification)
- Vaman Vamana ayurvedic treatment is the therapeutic vomiting, to eliminate the Kapha causing the excess Mucus. It is done for bronchitis, cold-cough, asthma etc.
- Virechana - Purgation Therapy : It is indicated in excess of pitta in body. Ayurveda suggest therapeutic purgation for skin problems like Rashes, Inflamamtion, Biliary Vomiting, Acne -pimples and jaundice etc.
- Nasyam - Nasal Administration: In this therapy head - face and chest is massaged with specific herbal oil and made to perspire. Then specific Ayurvedic oils - powder are administrated in nostrils. It is very effective for sinusitis, migraine, headaches, allergic condition and Rhinitis etc.
- Anuvasan Vasti - Nasal Administration: In this therapy head - face and chest is massaged with specific herbal oil and made to perspire. Then specific Ayurvedic oils - powder are administrated in nostrils. It is very effective for sinusitis, migraine, headaches, allergic condition and Rhinitis etc.
- Asthapana Vasti - Medicated oil Enemas : In this therapy medicated oils is introduces into the rectum. It is indicated in Vata disorders like backache, sciatica and other joint pains.
Paschata Karma ( Post Purification)
In this some changes in diet and life style is advised after main purification course. Some Ayurvedic Internal medicines are also advised to be taken for different ailments for prescribed duration.