Ayurvedic Treatment for Urine Infections
Gods Own Country Ayurvedic Resorts provide the best ayurvedic treatment for urine infections in Kerala. Having a decade of experience in treating diseases like urine infections, at gods own country ayurvedic resorts , we analyze each individual followed by proper ayurvedic disease diagnosis and then the treatments are prescribed. We provide the best ayurvedic treatment for urine infections in Kerala that is unique to each individual and their body type(dosha), identifying the underlying factors in the ailment.
The infection that affects any organ that is involved in the process of urine formation to its expulsion through the body is Urine Infection. Urine infection occurs when the bacteria enter multiply in the urinary tract. The urinary tract consists of Kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. The name of the Urine infections depends on its location in the urinary tract.
An infection in the bladder is known as cystitis whereas if the infection is in one or both of the kidneys, the infection is known as pylonepritis. Females are more prone to develop Urine infections. Untreated Urine infections can lead to fever, nausea and vomiting.
In Ayurveda it is believed that there are three energies vata, pitta and kapha in the body which are responsible for the good heath. Urine infections are due to the imbalance of pitta dosha. Aggravated pitta dosha produces toxins in the body which then accumulate in the urinary channels or mutravahi srotas. This causes imbalance in the infection fighting properties of the urinary system that leads to the bacterial growth in the system causing Urine infections.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Urine Infections Include:
- Snehapanam : This Procedure has ability to transport therapeutically effective components to different tissues of Urinary Tract. This is also helpful in achieving tone and neurological control of bladder musculature.
- Swedana : In Pitha Predominant conditions, swedana is not required.
- Vamana : An important part of panchakarma, basti included oil enemas or decoction enemas to remove unwanted toxins and vata dosha from the body.
- Virechana : To Prevent toxins from the body, easily digestable food with Vata and Pitta pacifying property is advised.
- Vasti : This procedure is useful in cleansing the urinary tract it is most effective in Ayurvedic treatment bringing cleansing of subtle channels or srothas spread all over the body. This is very effective in aggravated Vatha through removal of blockage in pathways of vatha humor thus enable us to calm Vatha aggravation. This procedures help in maintaining normal PH, muscle tone and neurological control of urinary bladder thus useful in chronic and recurring UTIs.
- Uthara Vasthi : This is different from common vasthi in the way of administration, quantity and ingredients. Medicine is applied to the urinary bladder through urethral route. This is very useful in chronic UTI.
- Diet : Ayurveda recommends choosing a diet that will pacify pitta dosha to help cleanse and elliminate the toxins that are bringing too much heat to the body.
- Yoga :Yoga poses that targets the kidney and abdominal area such help to massage and tone the kidneys and improve the function of genito - urinary organs.
The above mentioned treatment plan is the General treatment for Urine Infections. However, Our doctor will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present heallth condition, before finalizing right treatment plan for you.